Thursday 1 September 2011

September first: all aboard the Hogwarts Express

Okay, the title is really irrelevant, but today is September first and September first always reminds me of of the Hogwarts Express. :')
Had a shoot today with Sherilynn at my house. We tried a lot of different things, ventured on the roof(shh don't tell my mother), threw some flour around, hung out in my mom's car and blew some bubbles. However, out of the three hundred and twenty nine photos we took, these five are my favourites!
Oh and also, I'm really not looking forward to go to school on Tuesday..That means I'll have to go on shoots a lot less, and the thought of taking less photos makes me feel sad and uneasy, for a lack of better words. But on the bright side, I'll probably have shoots like once a month, and the though of taking pictures again will be enough to get me through school.
And lastly, our tenants moved out today! Its so nice to have the house to ourselves again. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket